Monday, October 12, 2009

Where I Stand- October 12, 2009

Okay, after being very lazy about this blog (and concentrating on my theological blog at http://remnantpilgrim.wordpress.com/), I've decided to finally get this radio-centric blog off the ground.

As of October 12, 2009, my current totals are:
MW stations (goes back to 1976)
836 stations
36 states plus DC
8 Canadian provinces
24 countries

Ultralight DXing MW totals (separate from my master MW log above, the UL log started on December 13, 2007):
602 stations
34 states
4 Canadian provinces
13 countries

FM stations:
480 stations
33 states
6 Canadian provinces
4 countries

I also have a shortwave log but I am currently concentrating on AM and FM DXing these days.

I have a website www.pilgrimway.org/dx where I keep all of my radio-centric stuff. My radio-bio is also there.

BTW- the WDX3IAO was my "SWL Call" that I obtained back in the late 1970s, from the WDX Callsign Program. Although I have a ham call of KB3LYP, I have a greater affection for my WDX call.

No comments: